返回列表 回復 發帖

芭堤雅添地 (Novatour)

Thanks to Roger giving me an opportunity to have an agent forum here.

Let me introduce myself first.  I am a Hong Kong origin but living in Pattaya with my wife and daughter since 1997, so I can speak Cantonese as good as you.  I do not post  in Chinese because I am a computor idiot and am unable to use Chinese computor.     I am an associate partner of Novatour in Pattaya expertise in arranging local tours (Hard Tien Beach, Samae Beach on Coral Island, Samed Island one day tour, Diving tours, hiring private speed boat,  Elephant trekking, Tiger Zoo etc...) booking tickets for different shows  (adult sex show, model show, Tiffany, Alcazar, etc.)  and arranging transportation from Bangkok to and from Pattaya or anywhere else in Thailand.

Even you do not have any business with me, I am willing to answer and help any thailandfans members  any questions relating to their trip  in Pattaya and Bangkok on a Hongkong people help Hongkong people basis.

You may contact me by e-mail timbobbyleung@yahoo.com.hk (Chinese or English) or timbobbyleung@hotmail.com  or call me +66 898 313 633.   Please dial 0898 313 633 when you are in Thailand no matter you are using roaming, coin phone, hotel phone or Thai sim card.

Lastly, thanks to those who has chosen my service before and hope that they were satisfied.

[ 本帖最後由 Leung Tim 於 2007-11-13 14:27 編輯 ]
fishing boat.jpg
speed boat.jpg
van photo.jpg
Hard Tien 2.jpg
Samet 2.jpg
Tim Leung

Overseas : +66 898 313 633

In Thailand : 0898 313 633

e-mail : timbobbyleung@yahoo.com.hk
[隱藏]
Tim Sir 好好人(0架),覆得快幫到手 我向06年7月中幫襯佢介紹嘅SPA,埋單計錉數,收多左錢,我地唔知 (0架). 當晚Tim Sir電話通知我,叫我第二日坐車返bkk時扣數,佢會俾返司機對數(因bkk<->pty都係經Tim Sir),真係童叟無欺. 見Tim Sir向處擺檔,第一時間來賀一賀你先, .
[隱藏]
Hi Tim, 恭喜你!!!! 終於可以名正言順有個地方是屬於你 。 近況好嗎 !!! 農曆新年計劃緊係pattaya 玩 1-2日然後係pattaya 飛kok samui, 如果到時落到pattay 至book 機票會唔會 full 同book 唔到啊 ?? 可唔可以幫我check 下 - 大約既機票價錢同一個星期有幾多班機係pattaya 飛 kok samui ?? thanks
[隱藏]
[quote="thomas szeto"]Tim Sir 好好人(0架),覆得快幫到手 我向06年7月中幫襯佢介紹嘅SPA,埋單計錉數,收多左錢,我地唔知 (0架). 當晚Tim Sir電話通知我,叫我第二日坐車返bkk時扣數,佢會俾返司機對數(因bkk<->pty都係經Tim Sir),真係童叟無欺. 見Tim Sir向處擺檔,第一時間來賀一賀你先, .[/quote] Thanks Thomas, hope to see you again very soon.
[隱藏]
[quote="faceface"]Hi Tim, 恭喜你!!!! 終於可以名正言順有個地方是屬於你 。 近況好嗎 !!! 農曆新年計劃緊係pattaya 玩 1-2日然後係pattaya 飛kok samui, 如果到時落到pattay 至book 機票會唔會 full 同book 唔到啊 ?? 可唔可以幫我check 下 - 大約既機票價錢同一個星期有幾多班機係pattaya 飛 kok samui ?? thanks[/quote] Hi Faceface, Thank you very much. There is only one airline, Bangkok airways has flight from Pattaya to Samui, I will check for you and let you know by e-mail.
[隱藏]
添哥,新張大吉,送你一個騎呢中文翻譯 ~ 原汁不原味,等大家開心下
http://www.systransoft.com/index.html

由於Roger 提供我機會有座席論壇這裡。 ~ by 添哥

讓我首先自我介紹。我是香港始發地但生活在Pattaya 與我的妻子和女兒自1997 年以來, 因此我能講廣東像您一樣。我不張貼用中文因為我是電腦蠢貨和無法使用中文電腦 。我是Novatour 的關聯貿易夥伴在在安排上地方性遊覽(堅硬Tien 海灘, Samae 海灘在珊瑚島, Samed 海島日遊覽, 潛水遊覽, 聘用的專用速度小船, 大象遷徙, 老虎動物園等...) 登記的票的Pattaya 專門技術為不同的顯示([highlight=red]成人性別顯示[/highlight]、設計顯示、Tiffany 、Alcazar, 等。) 並且安排運輸從曼谷到/從Pattaya 或別處在泰國。

您沒有任何商業與我, 我是願意答復和幫助所有thailandfans 成員任何問題與他們的行程相關在Pattaya 和曼谷根據Hongkong 人幫助Hongkong 人基本類型。

您可以與我聯繫由電子郵件timbobbyleung@yahoo.com.hk (漢語或英語) 或timbobbyleung@hotmail.com 或告訴我+66 898 313 633 。撥號0898 313 633 當您是在泰國沒有問題您請使用漫遊, 硬幣電話、住宿費電話或泰國sim 看板卡。

最後, 由於那些選擇了的我的服務前面並且希望, 他們是滿意。

[ 本帖最後由 cktang 於 2008-5-30 14:09 編輯 ]
恭喜恭喜 :wink: tim sir真係好好人架,上次我去pattaya都係搵佢幫我地book show同book艇出島玩,真係thankyou晒呀! 下次去都一定會搵返你幫忙!

23/04/2012 ლ 泰爽hea遊 ლ''Koh Lipe''ლ
12/08/2011 北海道兩母女5天遊
13/01/2011 沙巴2011~11天
29/10/2009 台灣婚照四圍行9天
10/07/2009 3+5知己--Pattaya之旅
12/12/2008 阿女同遊布吉5天
20/04/2008 我的十天長灘島之旅
24/07/2007 ☆☆☆布吉沖忙五天魂遊油雞☆☆☆
[quote="cktang"]添哥,新張大吉,送你一個騎呢中文翻譯 ~ 原汁不原味,等大家開心下 http://www.systransoft.com/index.html 由於Roger 提供我機會有座席論壇這裡。 讓我首先自我介紹。我是香港始發地但生活在Pattaya 與我的妻子和女兒自1997 年以來, 因此我能講廣東像您一樣。我不張貼用中文因為我是電腦蠢貨和無法使用中文電腦 。我是Novatour 的關聯貿易夥伴在在安排上地方性遊覽(堅硬Tien 海灘, Samae 海灘在珊瑚島, Samed 海島日遊覽, 潛水遊覽, 聘用的專用速度小船, 大象遷徙, 老虎動物園等...) 登記的票的Pattaya 專門技術為不同的顯示([highlight=red]成人性別顯示[/highlight]、設計顯示、Tiffany 、Alcazar, 等。) 並且安排運輸從曼谷到/從Pattaya 或別處在泰國。 您沒有任何商業與我, 我是願意答復和幫助所有thailandfans 成員任何問題與他們的行程相關在Pattaya 和曼谷根據Hongkong 人幫助Hongkong 人基本類型。 您可以與我聯繫由電子郵件timbobbyleung@yahoo.com.hk (漢語或英語) 或timbobbyleung@hotmail.com 或告訴我+66 898 313 633 。撥號0898 313 633 當您是在泰國沒有問題您請使用漫遊, 硬幣電話、住宿費電話或泰國sim 看板卡。 最後, 由於那些選擇了的我的服務前面並且希望, 他們是滿意。[/quote] Mr. Tang, thanks very much for your help to translate my message in Chinese. Don't forget to call me when you come to Pattaya, I buy you a drink !
[quote="咇叮"]恭喜恭喜 :wink: tim sir真係好好人架,上次我去pattaya都係搵佢幫我地book show同book艇出島玩,真係thankyou晒呀! 下次去都一定會搵返你幫忙! [/quote] From your name here, I don't know who you are but thank you very much for your support.
[quote="Leung Tim"][quote="咇叮"]恭喜恭喜 :wink: tim sir真係好好人架,上次我去pattaya都係搵佢幫我地book show同book艇出島玩,真係thankyou晒呀! 下次去都一定會搵返你幫忙! [/quote] From your name here, I don't know who you are but thank you very much for your support.[/quote] 哈哈,好耐lu,2006年08月09日啦,果時我地2男2女,第一晚book左sexy show,跟住睇完打比你,話要book果d fxxking show呢?記唔記得呢? 點都好啦,thankyou晒!

12/08/2011 北海道兩母女5天遊
13/01/2011 沙巴2011~11天
29/10/2009 台灣婚照四圍行9天
12/12/2008 阿女同遊布吉5天
20/04/2008 我的十天長灘島之旅
[quote="咇叮"][quote="Leung Tim"][quote="咇叮"]恭喜恭喜 :wink: tim sir真係好好人架,上次我去pattaya都係搵佢幫我地book show同book艇出島玩,真係thankyou晒呀! 下次去都一定會搵返你幫忙! [/quote] From your name here, I don't know who you are but thank you very much for your support.[/quote] 哈哈,好耐lu,2006年08月09日啦,果時我地2男2女,第一晚book左sexy show,跟住睇完打比你,話要book果d fxxking show呢?記唔記得呢? 點都好啦,thankyou晒![/quote] Oh, yes I remember now. I remember you said that your friends want to watch some more "serious" one and book the Real Man show the next evening. Thanks anyway.
係呀,我遲下都會去pattaya玩,酒店你會唔會幫人book架?

12/08/2011 北海道兩母女5天遊
13/01/2011 沙巴2011~11天
29/10/2009 台灣婚照四圍行9天
12/12/2008 阿女同遊布吉5天
20/04/2008 我的十天長灘島之旅
[quote="咇叮"]係呀,我遲下都會去pattaya玩,酒店你會唔會幫人book架?[/quote] Yes, you may give me the names of the hotels you want to stay through e-mail and I will check the price for you and then you compare the price with your Hong Kong agent to see which is cheaper because sometimes, I book here is cheaper than you book in Hong Kong but sometimes just the opposite.

Hi Tim Gor I have made reservation change with Phupapa Resort thru email, but not received reply yet. What alternative can I do? Please advise.

[quote="太愛泰"]

Hi Tim Gor I have made reservation change with Phupapa Resort thru email, but not received reply yet. What alternative can I do? Please advise.

[/quote] You may give me the details of your bookings, such as forward to my e-mail address your reservation to the hotel and give me their telephone no. so that I can help you to check with them and reply to you through e-mail.
返回列表